We are looking for
To support our Investment Banking team in Frankfurt/Germany for at least three months, we are looking for applicants with;
- Excellent academic results and at least four semesters completed in business administration, economics or related studies
- Good knowledge in finance, accounting, company valuation and debt financing, underpinned by initial practical experience
- Structured, careful way of working and strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- Distinct knowledge of MS Office products
- Very strong German and English language skills
- Team player attitude
- Other experience, international experience and language skills may be considered a merit.
What we offer
- A fast-paced investment banking environment
- The opportunity to gain experience in M&A, ECM and DCM
- A wide variety of tasks, including generation, processing and analysis of company and sector data, supporting business valuations, preparation of presentations and other documents, development and maintenance of internal databases
- Independent workstyle and close collaboration with experienced investment banking professionals
- Flat hierarchies with room for contributing ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Modern offices in the heart of Frankfurt
- Opportunity for a future full time employment of top performers
Note that applicants may be called on interviews continuously and hence the position might be filled before the end of the application deadline.
Please submit your desired period of time with your application.
Pareto Securities - Frankfurt Branch
Pareto Securities is an independent full-service investment bank with a leading position in the Nordic capital markets and a strong international presence and global placing power. Pareto Securities is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with more than 450 employees located in offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, USA, Singapore and Australia.