About the position
The position involves working in a dynamic team, primarily focused on structuring and executing of both debt and equity transactions.
The role requires you to support pitching activities and execution of transactions, including amongst others prepare marketing material including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books, create valuation analysis and financial models as well as perform due diligence, research, financial analysis and documentation
- Ambitious, independent and hard working
- A fundamental understanding and interest for capital markets
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong academic results (second upper class or equivalent) and a relevant degree from a top rated university
- Distinct knowledge of MS Office products
- Very strong German and English language skills
- Candidates with previous internship experience with international investment banks preferred
What we offer
- An insightful job in a deal-driven organization, where personal initiative and professionalism will be rewarded
- Opportunity to advance rapidly in the organisation for top performers
- A working environment that is a perfect platform for fast learning and career development
Note that applicants may be called on interviews continuously and hence the position might be filled before the end of the application deadline.
Pareto Securities Frankfurt Branch
Pareto Securities is an independent full-service investment bank with a leading position in the Nordic capital markets and a strong international presence and global placing power. Pareto Securities is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with more than 450 employees located in offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, USA, Singapore and Australia.